Cat Make-up Tutorial

12:44 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I really Love cats! I have never liked them before, but i have a cat now. If you have missed it heres a blog about her http://agashimae.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-post-new-pet-love.html

And now I made a video (cat make-up tutorial). You will also see her in the video. 





Please take note that This is my First time and I did not practice. I just did it straight.
Please go easy on me with the comments. Im really sensitive :P but I will try
to accept whatever you say just don't be so harsh on me. ;))
Thank you! 

Oh and also here are some of the pictures
Please view them after watching the video, not before the video.
..........................................

..................................

..............................

............................

........................

................

.............

..........

........

......

....

...

..

..

..
here you go

Cat in Glasses 




That's all! Hope you Like it!
kisses~~~
Agashimae


0 comments: