DIY Braided Tank top and Magibon

4:41 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I did not have work yesterday (saturday). So all I did was surf the net and watch videos on youtube. Then I remembered Magibon-chan's video. I wondered how she was doing now. Almost everyone knows her. In case you didn't know, Magibon is Popular in youtube for staring at the camera for 30-40 seconds only. Crazy right? I mean c'mon if its me I will probably just get 3 views on them and it's only me who views it, no one will be interested. Lmao! Anyway I tried imitating her and This is the result.
This is her profile :
http://www.youtube.com/user/mririan
and here is one of her videos.

MAGIBON


AND 

ME (DISASTER)



See what I mean, I couldn't stay still! After making this video, my boredom is still on its highest level. So I decided to Make a video inspired by "thesorrygirls" titled "DIY Braided Tank Top" and here it is, If possible please watch it in HD.  



Its my First time making it and just did it straight! Its pretty Cool I think. I even went out wearing this top! HAHAHA *Shameless *smackmyhead... Maybe I really have mental problems, What the heck. I am not always what I seem to be. Whether I present a normal image or not. I cant be so sure. You see I have unusual or bizarre view on life. Sometimes I decide its better not to attract too much attention, and instead indulge in my fantasies during my spare time, thus leading a kind of double life. There are times when I want to be surrounded by my friends and strangers but there are also times (i mean most) when I want to be alone. When Im alone I'm usually hibernating. I get the feeling of being free. Free from being JUDGE. When hanging out with people you cant really stop them from judging you because thats the circle of Life? wtf? I cant help but judge some of the people too because it's our human nature.   I will stop talking nonsense now! Hahaha! I have notes on my phone about my new years resolution and what I wanted to do this year. Hah? to my friends whos reading this ":P" you know who you are, I will be more productive this year, I hope you encourage me instead of letting me or my confidence Down. I love you my friends :)))) You see my friends are not normal people, hahaha! They also have mental issues or probs, Actually they're much worst than me, still Love them. hehehe You know what they say "Birds of the same feather, flock together". 

0 comments: