Last E

10:52 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Have you ever experience something unchangeable? Something like even a few hours you hope time would go back? Something you want to change like you want to tell someone something but you will never have a chance to tell it to that person again? If time would go back you want to spend every minutes seconds with that person. You cant even waste a second. You want to get a hold of every time you have to be together with that person.

About 3 months ago I lost My grandmother’s husband meaning my grandfather (I call him father). Today I lost my great-grandmother. It really breaks my heart how this two Important people in my life are now gone. I also heard the story about my grandfather’s story nearing death day. My grandfather is living in a province with my grandmother, while im living in the city with my parents but usually im living in a dormitory. My grandfather was waiting for me to visit him. My grandmother was crying and telling me that grandfather is waiting for me. So I went there as fast as I can. When I arrive (by the way my grandfather have a cancer) my body became stiff I could not move even an inch. My body freeze for a minute when I saw him. My legs were shaking I just cant believe the changes in his appearance. He was so thin and could not get up. He even has amnesia couldn’t recognize everyone except for me.
A few days later I have to go back to the city I saw how my grandfather wants to stand up and hug me but he cant even lift his arms. I couldn’t help my tears its really breaking my heart. Then a few days later (2 to 3 days?) My grandmother called me and told me my grandfather died. I could not move. I just froze. Past memories with him just flash and my tears started falling. My aunt is the same age with me so we were close. To the funeral day we decided to be with grandmother just in case things go out of control. A few minutes later I thought my grandmother would cry so much that she might get sick.
It was actually me!

Today my great grandmother died, before she died everyone keep saying she waited for me! It was only me who’s she’s waiting for but then she just cant wait anymore. My heart felt like it’s be shattered into tiny pieces. I really got hurt so much! I regret it so much! Now even if I want to see her I cant she’s now gone. I am so sorry for blogging something so emotional. I hope this will be my last emo blog!

0 comments: