Skin Care

2:15 AM Unknown 4 Comments

Hi Guys! This past few weeks I realized that even if I have a young looking face, it's not safe to ignore my skin. I took a picture of myself and ~wallla~ this is how I look like.

See, even I can have bad skin!

So I want to start putting peel off mask twice a month. Today after I took a shower I put almond
and cucumber peel off mask on my face. 

This is what I used

This is what I look like. Man, it was hard to smile.
LOL! This is funny while I am getting ready to post this my brother knock in to my room 
and guess what happened? You are correct! My brother shouted like this AAAHHHH! LOL! It was 
really funny since he is a scaredy cat! Now I have to get ready, im going to powerplant to watch movie :)

click the purple hearts! THANKS

4 comments:

  1. hello pretty glitters, thank you for your comment =) umm you can buy it in SM or Watsons. http://www.himalayahealthcare.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your correct sis! i also think that i have a young looking face since im partly filipina but my skin got worse! and i actually have a tan O_O its very hot these days even my lips r dry if i dont use any balms =P its just CRAZY HOT! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at ur bro going AHHH XD
    i have an older brother, i think he will also react the same BUT since his more vain than i am, he will ask if he can get some too LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. True, Its really HOT this days especially in metro manila. :( I wanted to go to baguio, since i cant take the heat in here. But my parents wanted to go to the beach, how much more can it burn me. thats worser lol! and your brothers really funny too! :D

    ReplyDelete