Tagged My makeup story!

10:16 AM Unknown 0 Comments









1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
 ~ Basically I started wearing make up when I was 19 years old.... I know other people started wearing makeup at the age of 14 or 15 but I started really late :P Even Now I only wear light makeup! Im not fond of foundations only pressed power. 


2. How did you get into makeup?
 ~ I actually wanted to wear makeup when i was 17, but i did not know how... Until I found michelle Phan's videos and started watching them... 


3. What are some of your favorite brands?
~Etude House, maybelline and G-lish


4. What does make up mean to you?
 ~ For me Make up is to make me feel presentable and Confident,,,,, I guess! 


5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?




 ~Mineral Powder, Bronzer, Lipbalm and liquid eyeliner *I dont want to look pale :P*


6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?


 ~It makes a girl confident, presentable, comfy and happy :)) 

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?
 * DRUGSTORE MAKEUP
  - Cheap
  - Ok quality but not really good
  - Oily (I dont know for you guys but for me it makes my face oiler)
      
 * HIGH END MAKEUP
  - Expensive (I mean why in the world an eyeliner cost 600 pesos? :P)
  - Good Quality (I am really careful with expensive makeup!!! Lmao)
  - Not bad for the skin

8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
~ Remember not to wear any makeup if you are staying home and never sleep with
makeup on! :P

9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
 ~ The same answer with Aimee :))





10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
 ~They are really inspiring, and i like watching them specially bubz beauty and michelle phan. Oh come on people who doesn't know them? :D

Hello cutie's I just tagged myself in Aimee's post! so Tagged yourself here and let me know by posting a link (blog link) on the comments. Thank you! XD cant wait to read them :))

0 comments: