Exhausting

3:13 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hi Guys,

       Yesterday was a really busy day for me. I went to my school to adjust my course. Imagine I was there for like 9 am and I was able to get off like 5pm. GEEZ! I really hate waiting in line. I know its always like that when its time for adjusting but I just want to finish it as soon as possible and get over with it :) (I dont have any patience lol). It was so exhausting. Even If the AC is working, it is still HOT! You know the feeling of wanting to leave the line but you just cant leave or else you'll have to start again. WTF? lol! Thats one of the things I really hate. XD I'm just glad that Im done with the things that i needed to do.
After the long wait my friend and I went to the mall to eat.

I look really bad here! LOL! SOOO tired. *_*


my hands really shaky XD

Comment
Follow
Thank you!

AGASHI MAE


0 comments: