BATANGAS bitch i mean beach ❤

1:48 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Just got back from my trip to Batangas! UGH now I have sunburn all over my body! It STINGS! lol but still, I had so much fun❤!

henna tattoo! ~smirk ❤ Anyways Im planning on
getting a permanent tattoo soon on my ankle... 

I want this design! Somehow I think this design
will make you feel safe/ fearless... 
Im not getting a tattoo to look cool. I'm getting a tattoo for inspiration.
I also think I can do anything looking at it. But I am having second thoughts because of the word "PAIN" Lmao! 


❥I will be posting some pictures from Batangas soon!❤

Do you guys have any tattoos? 
Tattoos hurt?
Planning on getting one?
Tell me! Comment's are very much appreciated!  :)


~ 2 stuff's I bought in batangas!  



Aviator Sunglasses!❤


Souvenir shirt! ❤

0 comments: