Girl meets world

3:14 AM Unknown 0 Comments




I super love the book! I like the book because its funny and interesting. I love how i can relate to the
main character. Its crazy we have the same personality. My zodiac sign is also cancer. Its the same for me. I had fun reading it! its like another me except i wouldn't go to different countries just for a guy i met, but i will go to different countries for fun. I'm kind of impulsive so if i want to do something i just think of, i would definitely do it. If i met a stranger i would also go mute haha its crazy how i just have a butterfly in my stomach and thinking why cant i speak? I'm not even crushing him.
I definitely recommend this book! You can buy it ONLINE or any bookstore if your living in Singapore or Philippines. If you have read it, what do you think?

0 comments: