LASIK SURGERY and More

7:30 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello!

      First of all I want to Thank those who greeted me on my b-day! Thank you very much! I also want to Thank Aimee for including me on her Blog roll! Thank you *bow* :))
Hehe Ok Second I will Talk about what I did this past few days....


No make up! I just wanted to show you Guys my new earrings :P BTW Im
Wearing Pajama's Lmao!

Haha WTF?!? My friend wanted to show off! Look at her newly
self designed nails! :)) She was having a hard time not to show her pointing
finger, since the nail fell off! :))

Ok I know I know Curious about the LASIK SURGERY?!?

Ok this is it! lol :P

So the thing is I wanted to have Lasik surgery! I am currently having check ups for my eyes, to know if i am a candidate for lasik surgery. I have an appointment to st. lukes on Tuesday to discuss the results with the doctor.... I will Update you guys.

Curious to know more? Follow me on twitter (since i am a lazy blogger, i would at least update it fast on twitter) I will tweet everyday starting today :P lmao


http://twitter.com/#!/agashimae

0 comments: